NHSCPA Officers, Directors & Staff
W. Jay. Simms
W. Jay. Simms, CPA, CITP
Jay joined the firm in 1988 and is one of the three founding partners of TSS. Prior to joining TSS, Jay spent 7 years with a regional accounting and consulting firm providing a wide range of financial and advisory services. Jay is the coordinator of the Firm’s Audit and Accounting practice and is a member of the Firm’s executive committee. He specializes in manufacturing and non-profit organizations with specializations in health care and independent schools.
Jay received his Bachelor’s degree from Clarkson College.
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Certified to practice in NH, VT and MA
- Previously served on the NH CPA Society’s audit and accounting committee
- Member and former officer of NH/VT Chapter of HFMA
- Former board member, president and coach with the Lebanon Little League
- Former board member and treasurer of the Lebanon Hanover Twin Rinks Association
- Former board member and treasurer of the Lebanon Public Libraries Foundation
- Advisory board member of Lake Sunapee Bank
- Board member of the Lebanon Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Lebanon Economic Vitality Exchange Committee
- Jay is married with two children. He enjoys lake activities, his sons’ sporting events and spending time with his family.